Celtic Thunder!!! <3


Band website designQuantcast

Monday, October 09, 2006

pictures

I got my picture taken for the year book!!! yay!!! Well, how is everybody? I have to do schoolwork soon. But does everybody have school? Well, I get to choose because I am homeschooled. Yay!!! But my mom says I have to do schoolwork. :( Well, I'm bored. So how is everybody? I g2g soon to do my latchhook craft. I have to finish two by Thanksgiving, and put two into pillows by then. So I have to get to work. Bye!!

~Laura~

1 comment:

Kristen said...

hey! that is so cool! i didn't know you were homeschooled! so am i!!!!!! whooooooo! that is so cool!
anyways, i'm doing good. went on a hike today with my family, so that was fun. it was pretty warm down here, up in the 80's. a nice change from the cool weather we've been having.
my mom let us somewhat off school today. it was a nice break.
hope you get your latchhook done in time. i'm sure you will. ttyl!

My Music..