Celtic Thunder!!! <3


Band website designQuantcast

Friday, April 27, 2007

story..

Well, once when I was in Walmart I got lost and couldn't find my dad!! He had walked off with the other kids (bros and sisters), well anyway, I had been looking at it and then when I went back to where he had been he was gone!!!! I kept on going back and forth from where I had been looking at something to where my dad had disappeared.. I even went away from that spot and came back... But I couldn't find him!!! I was lost!! I almost cryed!!! I was soo scared!!! By the way I was like 9 years old or younger.. I was young!!! Well, I saw them done an isle after a while.. he had been looking for me with all the other kids.. Well, accually I found out that some of the other kids had went to the toy section and daddy couldn't find them either... He had been accually been looking for them.. Well, that's my story.. and I think that you people should comment on this one.. (unlike the other ones...)

2 comments:

~Lauraborialice said...

Thats a long one alright...

Carrie said...

Long posts are best.
~Always~

My Music..