Celtic Thunder!!! <3


Band website designQuantcast

Friday, October 12, 2007

Friday program..

Friday program has started again.. It was a lot of fun!! But today I didn't get to talk to Mary Grace at all!! I'm gonna cry!! :-( But we got out of our last class a whole half hour eairly.. And the class is 50 minutes.. I could have gotten out before that, but I couldn't figure out what book I wanted to write about.. It was interesting.. Well, then we went to Aldis, the library, my sister's friend's house, home, then we went to McDonalds, then the bank, and last we dropped off my two older sisters at the church cause they had to be there by 2:45. Friday program ends at 12:00 though.. so we had to hurry and do everything.. So then we came home after dropping them off, and my brother went to bed, and my mom unlocked the computer and went to bed, then my other siblings came home and here we are now.. lol later..

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I love it when you post long posts! Thanks for the update, Laura!
~Always~

My Music..