Celtic Thunder!!! <3


Band website designQuantcast

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Today..

Well, this morning a guy came over to work on the computer or something.. But anyway.. He was from verizon.. So me and Karen went to the library to do schoolwork.. I got 2 Math lessons done and 2 Health lessons done.. So that was good.. Then I went online.. and saw that my bestest buds in the play got a myspace!!!! YAY!!!! lol Well, we talked for a little while then I had to go.. So then me and Karen went to Wal-Mart to return a dress she didn't want.. Then we came home and the guy had just left (the guy from verizon)..
I watched The Sisterhood of the traveling pants just now.. It was really good.. I suggest that if any of you who read this blog.. read this post that you watch that movie.. It is really sad and happy and good.. I think that I am glad I have all my friends.. It would be sad to have no friends if that kind of stuff happened to me if it did.. But I guess I better get jeans because I don't own any.. :-P Here's a good picture of them.. from the movie.. :-) Well, ttyl.. :-) And Thanks for being my friends.. :-)

6 comments:

AE said...

heyy! ive been alrighty! whats up with you?
oh I lvoed that movie! the second one comes out this summer! I cant wait!

Unknown said...

I am good.
Besides the Jonas Brothers I like Newsboys, Krystal Meyers, Barlow Girl, and a lot of other Christian artist. Oh and Miley Cyrus, the HSM cast. LOL

Carrie said...

Hey Laura! What's up? Haven't talked to you in 4ever- much apologies. But this week is my spring break so I should be here full force!
Sounds like you've been having fun!
~Always~

oh_no_its_Becka said...

hey laura!!!!

i have like no friends on myspace lol i mean liek i have 4 that i actually have met lol cus the rest are famous ppl hahaaha

anywho....

i want 2 c that movie now haha

i gg

ttyl
ly
toodles haaha

oh_no_its_Becka said...

the thing about the play is alot of the older kids dont really wanna talk to the 12 and 13 year olds...idk y ll we are pretty much the coolest ppl in the whole play haha...anywho idk hha

oh_no_its_Becka said...

Yes my explaining skills ARE top notch :)

My Music..