Celtic Thunder!!! <3


Band website designQuantcast

Monday, June 09, 2008

Vacation, DISHWASHER!! :-D



Well, by God's grace we are getting our new dish washer!! :-D This is the third try to get it in.. Well, two, but this is the third appointment.. So yeah.. But thankfully the guy is here doing it right now.. :-P Our floor was too high.. So the guy raised the counter.. But the other dishwasher guy couldn't.. :-( Oh, well.. anyway.. yesterday at church our pastor had a really good sermon.. It was really really good! Then we had our Mexico team meeting.. and I have to buy my skirt today, and then write down my testimony.. And all that stuff.. And do schoolwork.. :-) And this is all my cousins other than one.. And here is another of my baby brother.. :-) I love my cousins and brother! :-P enjoy! :-D

I am going to be going to my grandmother's house this Tuesday to Thursday morning.. :-) Then I have to pack for a week at NJ, and pack for a night at Lake Nebo.. Cause I'm going from Lake Nebo to a graduation then I am going to my friends house sleeping over then going with her and her family to NJ.. It should be fun!! We are staying there for a week.. Awesome fun!! :-D And then we are getting home on the 21st.. and the 22nd I have a graduation party.. :-) Idk if I am going though.. So I probably won't be getting online for a pretty long time.. sorry.. I'll try to get back to anyone who comments as son as possible.. :-D

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Hey Laura! I am so sorry I haven't commented in forever. I just got back from a week vacation. We went to the Smoky Mts. and Charleston, and it was lots of fun.
I accidentally deleted your comment you left, I'm so sorry! Yeah, it would be awesome to meet you!
~Always~

MoriahJeanae said...

haha you're probly at your gramma's right now, so have fun!! i love the pics of the kids, thy are soooo darn cute (: thanks for sharing.

love ya babe, have a good week!!

MoriahJeanae said...

ok, so on second thought, maybe you were at your gramma's a few weeks ago haha. meybe i should read the date lol wow...well, i hope you had fun anyway....

=D

My Music..