Celtic Thunder!!! <3


Band website designQuantcast

Monday, August 18, 2008

Ashby and Mexico..

Well, in mexico I finallye have met Whicho and Jossue. And I also have met Bere, Bere, Nimi, Pollo, Elias, Zuri, And many more! It was awesome fun in Oaxaca and Toluca with my friends.. :-D

I also had a great time in Canada even though it rained like every day except for two days. But it was fun.. We jumped off fish rock, the bluffs, went tubbing, and Kayaking, paddle boating, and canoeing.. I only did the kayaking, fish rock, and paddle boating.. I also did go on the picnic to fish rock with everyone of the kids.. :-D

2 comments:

MoriahJeanae said...

glad you had fun!

Carrie said...

Hey Laura!
Sounds like you had an awesome time. I'm glad you're back to blogworld, though. Thanks for the postcard!
When do you go back to school? I started today. My first day as a freshman... only I'm still homeschooled so it's no different than last year. What grade are you in this year?
~Always~

My Music..