Celtic Thunder!!! <3


Band website designQuantcast

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Celtic Thunder! <3

Paul, Keith and Ryan.. =D
Ryan and Paul the people I love! <3 Love this group called Celtic Thunder! =D I actually like Paul, Ryan and Keith the best! ok, from left to right it is George, Paul, Keith, Ryan, and Damien.. =D ages from left to right, about 40ish, 29 I think, 22, 30, and 16.. =D Love George's voice, Paul's eyebrows, Keith's knees =P, Ryan's jaw, and Damien's eyes! =D =P Here is a closer picture of them! =D
So you know who is who.. From Left to right is Damien, Keith, Paul, George, and Ryan.. The ones I like the most are Ryan, Paul and Keith..

4 comments:

Mark Regan said...

You have good choice in music. Have you heard this song yet? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Exflbnmfqzg

Check out my Google Knol for more links to their songs: http://knol.google.com/k/mark-regan/celtic-thunder/3oo5lhklxb3l0/2#

~Lauraborialice said...

actually yes.. I love that song! =D thanks for commenting! =D

Ezo said...

make the pictures bigger!please!ttyl lol

Ezo said...

sorry bout the mix up w/ enters...

My Music..