Celtic Thunder!!! <3


Band website designQuantcast

Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Irish Night!!! Happy Valentine's Day!

Well, tonight is Irish night finally!!! =D <3 Celtic Thunder!! But tonight it will only be Celtic people period.. =) I am soooo excited!! =D =D =D Plus, Happy Valentine's Day for tomorrow! =) Sorry this is a short post.. =) And I guess it is not bad that Jordan and Jamies Medick are back form Florida and I have to stand next to Jordan on show choir.. It isn't bad.. I guess... But he better figure out his steps... =P Anyway.. I had an awesome day today and will have an awesome rest of the day and tomorrow! =)

1 comment:

Carrie said...

It seems hazardous to your feet to have someone who doesn't know the steps next to you....
Anyway, I tagged you, so see my bloggie for details.
Thanks, luv!
~Always~

My Music..