Celtic Thunder!!! <3


Band website designQuantcast

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Quotes I love so... :)

I love these quotes:

"A friend hears the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails."

God loves fathers. He is one. -- Dr. James I. Lamb

He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep, to gain what he
cannot lose. -- Jim Elliot

We must welcome the night. It's the only time that the stars
shine. -- Michel Quoist

“What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.” -Pericles

Some people only have a person, but I have people. :] -Karen (my sister)


You are free to choose, but the choices you make today will
determine what you will have, be, and do in the tomorrows of
your life. -- Author Unknown

their are a few more.. but here are some!! :D

2 comments:

Kayla said...

How about this quote, "If I didn't have music, I wouldn't have surfin'. If I didn't have surfin', I wouldn't have music." ~Keith Harkin of Celtic Thunder

From one thunderhead to another.
;D

~Lauraborialice said...

haha thanks for the comment!! :D I have heard this one.. :D And it is good.. Which is your favorite Keith?? :P mine is Ryan!! <3

My Music..