Celtic Thunder!!! <3


Band website designQuantcast

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Candy!!!

Yesterday I watched Narnia, and got a small bag of candy. Did you people get a lot of candy? I have a lot of schoolwork to do today because I went to the Burdin Iron Works Musium as a field trip until 12:00. Then I went home ate lunch and worked on schoolwork. My mom and Val and I went and picked up my brother from school at 4:00. Than we went to a bank. When we were done at the bank we went home and left to go to my church like imediatly. At least we missed all the trick-or treaters. People were trick-or-treating at 5:30!!! Well, I think it was because it was almost dark already. I have 28 pieces of candy right now. Well, I got to do the rest of my schoolwork. Bye!!!

~Laura~

1 comment:

~Lauraborialice said...

I have a lot of schoolwork to do. Bye!!!

~Laura~

My Music..