Celtic Thunder!!! <3


Band website designQuantcast

Monday, November 27, 2006

Fun, Fun, Fun!!!!

I had a lot of fun at Cleveland!!! First when we got there we unpacked the car and then had Honey Baked Ham. We then watched TV until like 11:00ish. Then I went to bed. Oh, and we had gone to Grove City, but I just stayed in the car so I didn't really do any thing exciting there. And so when I got up the next day it was like 7:00ish and when more people came down we started watching the TV again!!! I had breakfast, and then we went to the Zoo from like 10:00 to 5:00. We saw elephants, zebras, cheetas, monkeys, fish(to put it simply), Girraffes, etc. It was neat!!! Well, tell you more later, I'm going to get kicked off, Bye!!!


Later... 11/29/06

After the Zoo we went home, to my grandparents house, and ate dinner together. It was fun!!! We watched more TV, and then we slept until the next day. That's all for now, I g2g bye!!! Sorry it's taking so long to post everything. Bye!!

2 comments:

~Lauraborialice said...

The Zoo was fun!!!!!

~Lauraborialice said...

I almost didn't go to tower city!!! I couldn't find my money so I got dipressed. But, I made it in time. I was glad, because I had a lot of fun.

My Music..