Celtic Thunder!!! <3


Band website designQuantcast

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Meara's party!!

I had soo much fun at Meara's party!! She had it at Guptils.. I fell on my butt 7 times!! :-) Hannah didn't come.. Even though she said she would.. I liked that, but Meara didn't... I think that the party went well.. I skated a lot with Madigan, and Meara, oh and Jessica too.. Well, I liked skating with Madigan.. When it was the couples moonlight thingy I skated with him two of those times.. I even made him fall once.. But, he's nice.. He even wears black nail polish.. :-) lol I think if/when we have our get together at the end of the month I want him to come.. We talked a lot while we were skating.. I had a lot of fun!!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I'm glad you had fun. Ooooo, who's Madigan? :) I have to tease you. I'm guessing that Guptils is a skating rink. Am I right?
Just so you know, if you comment on my blog with a question or something I need to reply to, I will comment on my own post that you commented on.
~Always~

My Music..