Celtic Thunder!!! <3


Band website designQuantcast

Thursday, June 07, 2007

My weekend..

My weekend will be busy.. ok.. Tomarrow my sister and my mom will be going to the graduation ceremony practice, and then come home and clean.. At night we are going to a musical at my old school.. (my brothers in it..) Then Saturday we will probably clean in the morning until the graduation ceremony and then after the party.. my sister who is graduating is going to a friends graduation party.. And we get to go to another musical with my sister in it at the same school.. Then Sunday we go to church and my mom has to leave before it's over to get the party ready.. Then we have the party.. And then Monday I have my piano recital.. ok I think that's it for now.. So that's our weekend.. I'm going to be plumb tired!!

No comments:

My Music..