Celtic Thunder!!! <3


Band website designQuantcast

Sunday, August 12, 2007

August and Ashby..

Well, I'm back.. And it was a lot of fun (Ashby).. Well, we went to Canada on August 3rd till August 11th.. I had a lot of fun!! Also I had a lot of fun during Fun Day.. We had kids games.. and a barbaque.. When we did the tug-a-war for the kids, we did it twice and my side lost once and the other side won the first one, and the other one we won.. With the parents one, our side won both that they did.. That's cause we have the banks and the aults and also we had a few other people.. Well, in the egg toss my dad and uncle got in 2nd place.. The rest of the week at Ashby was a lot of fun.. cause we got to go to the library and all that.. I only read one book, and I didn't even finish the book.. Also my toe slamed into a rock and all that.. So it really hurts if someone else runs into it or I hurt it or even touch it hard.. Well, I g2g cause it's near dinner time and we have a family meeting.. so later..

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I'm glad you had fun... Except for the toe bashing part. That doesn't sound so fun.
~Always~

Carrie said...

Just stoppin by to say hi!
~Always~

Carrie said...

I've been good. Yesterday we went to church, came home and had lunch, went to Grandma's house, came home, went to the pool, came home and had dinner, went to get blizzards @ Dairy Queen. Fun day!
~Always~

My Music..