Celtic Thunder!!! <3


Band website designQuantcast

Friday, August 31, 2007

Becca's Party...

It was awesome!! We painted our nails, well I didn't cause I don't have any.. But, we also watched A Walk to Remember at 3:00 AM.. It was fun!! We also tryed to play truth or Dare.. We didn't get that far.. We always got side tracked.. A dare was to dress up and make a movie of your self so we all made a movie.. It was interesting.. I filmed it.. Val's role was to blow bubbles, but she couldn't even do that!! Jessica was in a to small superman suit.. And Katelyn was in the Darth Vader suit with a skirt on.. And Becca was Brea's dumb boyfriend cause she wanted to be a boy.. Brea was the princess.. It was really interesting.. But fun.. Then we went to bed around 4:00 to 5:00 but Brea went to bed around 3:30 cause the movie had just finished and we all had gone upstairs but she didn't and was to tired so she went to bed.. Then this morning everybody woke up around 8:30.. I woke up at 7:00 then went back to bed, woke up at 7:30went back to bed, woke up at 8:15ish and them got up and got a book to read but then they all woke up and Andrew came down and said breakfast was ready.. Then We watched TV, and did other stuff.. But we left around 1:15 PM.. Courtney was there!!!! I haven't seen her in forever!! She used to go to my church but then her family moved to Becca's church so that is how they are friends.. Well, my brother is bugging me.. So I g2g bye..

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Sounds like you had fun.
~Always~

My Music..