Celtic Thunder!!! <3


Band website designQuantcast

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Take Your Kids to Work Day..

Well, today I woke up at 6:45 and started to get ready to go with my dad to his work.. He took me, and 3 of my other siblings.. In fact I am on his office computer right now doing this post.. So anyway, we left a little late and so we got here late.. The first thing we did was register, then we went to the first talk thingy.. It was really boring, but the second one was half interesting.. They talked about wind turbines and solar power.. and stuff like that.. Then when we had finished that part we did the survey thingy, and gave it in and got a GE bag.. Anyway.. After that we talked to the a person about how they were getting better technology so people can see where your eyes looked at.. It was interesting.. Then we learned about DNA.. It was accually interesting! It was weird! Anyway.. Then we went into a meeting room and saw how you could see someone in Fairfield Conneticut.. It was accually really interesting.. :-) He could see us too! omg! lol So then we came her to my dad's office and I went to a meeting with him and my brother ..It was boring.. They talked about all this stuff.. Then we went out for lunch outside and talked to one of dady's co-workers and her daughter.. So then we got back inside and went on a tour in the computer room thing.. So after that I got on here.. And that would bring me to now while Dan is bugging me to get off the computer.. :-P

1 comment:

MoriahJeanae said...

wow, sounds totally boring!! haha

My Music..