Celtic Thunder!!! <3


Band website designQuantcast

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

yesterday and today..

Well, yesterday I woke up around 8:30ish to 9:00ish.. And I had breakfast, and practiced my signing song I was going to do in front of a lot of people that night.. Then that night we went to the conbcert.. It was fun!! I signed the first song, then me, and my friends found each other, and we walked around and talked a lot during the middle of the concert.. near the end some of them had to go because they were in other things.. And we talked more, then we went =and watched the people doing the Snoopy songs sing.. Then some of us had to go again and sign.. Then it was sooo hot on the stage!! I was in the front though.. :-) Then we talked more after that, I said Hi to somemore people, said good job.. :-) said bye.. Then we went to Friendly's and I shared some ice cream with Val.. It was interesting..

Then today I went outside to walk.. It was really good, and it is nice out today.. But I didn't get that far on walking.. I got to the driveway.. That is it!! lol

3 comments:

MoriahJeanae said...

wow, u sure do "get around" don't you?! lol the concert sounded really fun and kind of relaxing. glad you had a good time(:

good job with the walking...haha

AE said...

hey! haha tis okay! haha
im alrighty. whats new with you?
woow you have lts of blogs! I hardly and rarely update mine.

AE said...

oh wow! thats so cool.
oh man i lovee cake! haha

My Music..