Celtic Thunder!!! <3


Band website designQuantcast

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Movies and Birthdays! :-P

Yesterday I watched The Pirates who don't so anything in the movies theaters.. (at Colonie Center) they are having three days where it is only $2 to go to the movies, $2 for popcorn and $2 for a drink.. lol It was awesome! :-D I want to see 27 Dresses, and Enchanted and August Rush.. But we are going to borrow August Rush from my friends Ang and Becka, and hopefully watch 27 Dresses, because I have already seen Enchanted twice.. haha

Anyway, my mom's birthday is today, so Happy Birthday mother!! :-D My sister's 16th birthday was Monday.. :-P She has a blogger, so here it is..

http://ezo-christismylife.blogspot.com/

So if you want to comment her a late birthday that is fine!! :-) lol

3 comments:

Ezo said...

your annoying and you know it to.......don't tell other people how to get to my bog!

Ezo said...

you know i ment blog i just skiped the l.....

Carrie said...

Hey Laura! Enchanted is good, isn't it? I saw it once and really liked it. At my friend's birthday we watched part of it, but we all fell asleep because it was about 5 AM and the fourth movie we'd watched :).
Have a good day!
~Always~

My Music..