Celtic Thunder!!! <3


Band website designQuantcast

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

SCHOOLWORK!!!

Well, this whole week I finished 4 school books.. And got 5 more.. (I do Sunlight).. Sunlight is a curriculum that has you read a lot of books.. It is neat.. So just today I finished two books and yesterday I think I finsihed two others.. Then I also did Math yesterday.. It was fun!! :-) But not te MAth and Science I did today.. I also did a Science test and Science questions.. All that is left to do today is to do more Math and Bible.. I better go do those!! :-( lol jk.. Schoolwork can be ok.. :-P

Anyway.. on to a new subject.. Well.. My aunt e-mailed me the other day.. (my aunt never sends e-mails to me).. And asked is me and my sisters were going to her house this summer.. Last summer we did.. It was awesome!! She said it would have to be in like June, because they are gone the other summer months.. But then I am going with my friend to New Jersey in June!! And then Mexico and Canada in July and August! I am getting soo busy this summer!! :-P :-D Cant wait!! I might go to Kentucky too!! YAY!! I'm glad I am soo busy!! lol :-)

I also might be going to a Soundwaves concert tonight!! :-) And A Snoopy reunion Saturday! :-) But I have to do schoolwork fo that.. lol ttyl.. :-D

1 comment:

MoriahJeanae said...

wow you are hard at work young lady!! good job! keep it up(:

I hope you have allot of fun this summer, it sounds like you will


=] i have to find a job....soon lol

My Music..