Celtic Thunder!!! <3


Band website designQuantcast

Thursday, October 09, 2008

annoying siblings.. and the Air 1 pledge drive..

Well, this past week since last Thursday the Air 1 pledge drive has been going on.. I have wanted to pledge, but my parents won't let me.. :-( I was soooooo angry yesterday when my dad wouldn't let me pledge... Oh, well.. But today I am pledging.. Even if it is only a prayer pledge.. I don't care it is better than nothing.. Plus my siblings (mainly Jonathan) have been really annoying all week.. But this past Friday Program was fun and youth group was awesome! My friend Jess came over and came to youth group.. At youth group we basically played human fusball.. But it was a little different... It had an alter call.. But it was a touching youth group period.. And Hannah, my sister's best friend, came back home from her college for her birthday weekend! It was awesome to see her again.. she came to Mexico on the missions trip, and I was on her teams a lot so I got to be better friends with her.. Not great but better.. because she does happen to be 18 now.. But it was nice seeing her, and my sister Karen stayed over at her house all weekend.. And this Saturday my family has to do Food Pantry.. It is fun doing Food Pantry.. And I have Friday Program again tommorrow.. :-D can't wait to see my friends! :-D

No comments:

My Music..