Celtic Thunder!!! <3


Band website designQuantcast

Sunday, October 12, 2008

My post about today..

Well, I finally have posted on all my blogs now.. So now I will tell you about today.. We went to church as usual today and I talked to Colleen.. It was good.. :-) We talked about sleep walking of all things!.. Hot Chocolate.. :-P Anyway, so we were talking and then we went upstairs and sang and worshipped God.. :-D And since we had class today.. (I am now in the Sr. Teens class).. So anyway.. We had class and we talked about Noah and the ark.. It was fun! :-P We kept on talking about it in different ways.. It was intrigueing.. ;-D So after class I went and picked up Justin from the Nursery.. And after that I talked to Colleen.. :-D She is awesome! And told her about my Uncle Larry sleepwalking.. I'll tell you about it later.. If you remind me.. :-P Then I walked around and went upstairs to the library and sat and was with Karen, Micaela, Daddy, Donna, Bill, Jonathan, Heather.. My siblings.. anyway.. So then we were talking and my mom left.. So then we had to leave early so Heather could get home and then get to SLOC.. And go see a play.. She said it was good.. :-D But yeah.. I had fun yesterday.. :-D Well, here is a thing I would like to do for you.. :-S



Leave your name and...

1. I'll respond with something random about you

2. I'll challenge you to try something

3. I'll pick a color that associates with you

4. I'll tell you something I like about you

5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you

6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of

7. I'll ask you something I've always wanted to ask you

8. If I do this for you, you must post this on yours...

3 comments:

shreya sudesh said...

hi, awesome blog.....i really liked ie!
im a jonas fan too.....do check my blog on them!
keep writin'....u r very good at it!

MoriahJeanae said...

heeeey girley!! i hop eyou're doing wel(: i miss talking to you!

Ezo said...

post again!i'm dying here!

My Music..