Celtic Thunder!!! <3


Band website designQuantcast

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Hey!! 123 posts!!!

That's a lot!!! so how are you peoplesez..?? I'm doing better.. We had another softball game yesterday, and we won!! It was 22 to 17 or 19 I can't remember.. But then we went for Ice cream at Stewarts.. It was good!!! I got an ice cream cone.. It was Chocolete Chip Cookie Dough.. That is my favorite kind of ice cream.. Well, I also LOVE Wild Berry Sherbert.. It's the best!! Well, I don't know if Sherbert is really ice cream.. cause if it is then I have 2 favorites.. Well, I g2g later!!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I don't think sherbert actually is ice cream, it is just like a slightly more liquid popsicle just not on a stick. Congratulations on your win!! (Mentally having an ice cream cone with you over both- softball and 123 posts)
123 is actually my house number. Isn't that neat?
~Always~

My Music..