Celtic Thunder!!! <3


Band website designQuantcast

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

party..

sorry, but I have been very busy.. so where did I stop about my party?? oh, yes.. Well, once the people who where leaving left we went inside and talked a lot.. also we got ready for bed.. Then some of us (one friend, and family) watched Sky High.. During that the other guests did makeovers.. I gladly missed that!! Then we just talked and played games until 1:00.. I tryed to sleep for 45 minutes while they talked some more.. In the morning I woke up at 5:45 cause Kristen had to leave at 8:00 and she woke me up packing up her stuff.. Then she woke up everybody else from the until 6:45.. Then we talked and had Breakfast.. All I had was yogurt and ice cream.. Then we said good-bye to Kristen cause she had to go.. After she left we went bike riding.. I had fun!! For the rest of the morning until they all left.. The party ended at 1:00 But, all except for 2 left from 11:00 to 11:45.. Then one left at 1:00 and the other left at 3:30.. So that's my party.. And I think I need to go do some schoolwork.. bye!!

3 comments:

~Lauraborialice said...

Does anybody ever comment on these things anymore???

~Lauraborialice said...

no

Carrie said...

Yes yes yes! But I couldn't use the computer for a week. Friends?
~Always~

My Music..