Celtic Thunder!!! <3


Band website designQuantcast

Saturday, May 12, 2007

My Party..

Well, yesterday was my party.. and so was today, anyway... When a lot of the people came we couldn't find the kickball so we went into the back yard and talked.. A few more came and then we went inside.. And when Noah and Kyle (block people) finally left we went and played kickball... Then we went and did something else, I can't remember.. sorry.. Well, we went inside and made pizzas for dinner and they got cooked then we ate them.. they were good.. about that time it was 7:30 so we went and decided to open our presents... I got a lot of gift cards.. Also I got a photo album, a camera, candy, photo frame, and a lot of kool cards.. Then we had cake and ice cream... I only had ice cream.. Then ew went and played kickball again cause one of my friends didn't get to earlier.. So after the kickball game we played freeze tag.. it was really fun in the dark.. And then all the people who had to leave, (who weren't sleeping over) left.. I g2g so I'll tell the rest some other time..

P.S. I like long posts..

2 comments:

Danny said...

well ... That looks like real fun ... that's great u had good funny time .... everyone needs that ..
I bet you didn't remember that u were sick at the party ...
bye ...

Danny

Carrie said...

I like long posts too!! Sounds like you had a lot of fun at your party. You said you got a camera... you better take some pictures and post them on here!
~Always~

My Music..